Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Current Woodworking Project


This is a table I'm building for my Nephew and his fiance. It is a wedding present. I enjoy working with wood very much. My wife calls herself a woodworker's widow. I try to balance my family life with my love for woodworking but it is hard! I love being in the garage. I'm now working on the drawer. I went to Lowes and picked up some poplar wood for the sides and back. I have cut the drawer front to size and will work on the dovetails next. It is great fun!

2 comments:

Vierzonnaise said...

Hello, this is the first time I visit your blog and even to leave a comment to whom I did not know(!). It looks so nice, the desk!
Me, too I call myself like a widow, but I accustomed myself being lonely(!). It is not bad at all!! Never mind ;-)

Utterthink said...

thank you for your comment. I appreciate it very much.

Have a great day!